At UPA we understand that navigating the Home Care & Aged Care Advisory Services and processes can be very challenging.
To assist, our UPA Home Care team offers a free, no-obligation advisory and support service, where our knowledgeable and friendly team will assist you with;
- Information around the Home Care System and the varying levels of care
- Support accessing and registering for services with My Aged Care Advisory Service
- Information around Home Care Packages
- Assistance in understanding the approval process
- Help to understand the codes on your approval letter and what they mean
- Consumer Directed Care – how to understand government jargon and access the services and help that you really need
- Information around package portability
- Understanding your rights and choices if your current provider is not meeting your needs and expectations
- Information around private support options.